Part of our brand new bat range for 2017, handmade, encompassing a variety of techniques to produce a top quality cricket bat with great balance.
- Finest Malaysian Manau Cane Handle of 12 piece construction with Treble-sprung rubber wedge inserts in the base and strung with strong rayon twine for the ultimate performance
- Scale textured high-grip rubber bat handle grip finished with Duncan Fearnley’s signature black & white tape.
- Finest Quality Handcrafted Air-dried English willow blade
- Traditionally hand-shaped with modern large concave profile at our Worcester Workshop by Master Craftsman, Steve Harris
- Big forgiving sweet-spot giving a larger hitting-zone
- Superbly weighted & balanced
- Blade individually pressed for the ultimate performance
- Shaped large edge profile
- Beautifully waxed polish finish
- Toe-guard fitted for added damp and toe protection
- Designed for the all-round stroke play with minimalist branding
- Grade III English Willow
At Victor Sports we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for all orders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.