Precise and Accurate Results with the 66fit Medical Goniometer
The 66fit Measuring Goniometer is specifically designed to measure the range of movement at various joints throughout the human body. Our 360 degree Goniometer is widely throughout the medical profession to assess a patient’s range of motion prior to and during any intervention. If a patient is experiencing a decrease in movement in a particular joint the therapist will use the goniometer to measure their range of motion in the affected area before deciding upon any treatment necessary.
- The 66fit Goniometer is designed to accurately measure the axis and range of motion in a particular joint.
- Manufactured from clear toughened plastic for unrivalled durability.
- 6 Inch Goniometer featuring three different scales. 360 degrees. Metric and Imperial.
- Widely used by Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Calibrated with the ISOM System.
At Victor Sports we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for all orders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.